Monday, August 3, 2009

I Have Arrived in Saas-Fee

This is the view from my window in Saas-fee. It is very hard to describe what it is like. The mountains you see in this photo surround us.

I arrived yesterday after a beautiful train ride and a harrowing bus ride. After getting here... Well the social climate is as hard to put into words as the physical climate. I may have to attempt this in conversation with each one of you since there is so much to say and so many ways to express it. I like my classmates a lot, each one is incredibly unique.

It is lunch time on my first day and I can aleady tell you the structure of my days. I get up and swim in the pool, go to breakfast, read and write, go to the first class, eat lunch, talk with classmates, read and write and nap, go to second class, eat dinner, go to evening lecture. That is about it.

I will probably not be posting while I am here, but will continue when I finish. I will email personally from time to time (Wade, Peter and Louisa - you are overdue for one from me) and feel free to drop a line anytime. I will let you know when I continue traveling, but for now I am in the clouds!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment