Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Taking a Break On the Walk Down From Sacre Cœur

The breeze is soft and warm as I walk back from a stop inside Sacre Cœur. I'm about to repack my bags again in preparation for my early train to Geneva. Then I'll take a shower in the tiny shower that too push a button and it sprays for twenty seconds and stops before getting to bed early enough to have some kind of consciousness as I travel tomorrow.

Today was mellow. I went to the graveyard and followed up with a big three course lunch. You can see the pictures on Flickr except for dessert which was two scoops of ice cream, one chocolate and the other vanilla. French ice cream is by far the best.

I'll be posting a couple more times until Sunday but I'll start again the last week of August!
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

No comments:

Post a Comment